First Things First
No one can make himself pure by obeying laws. Jesus Christ does not give us rules and regulations— He gives us His teachings which are truths that can only be interpreted by His nature which He places within us. The great wonder of Jesus Christ’s salvation is that He changes our heredity. He does not change human nature— He changes its source, and thereby its motives as well. -Oswald Chambers
A New Day has Come -Celine Dion
Inspiring quotes from Oswald Chambers and the great theologian Celine Dion.... Chambers quote leaped out at me this morning, and Dion's song is my theme for the moment. A new day.....because His mercies are new every morning. His truth is the first thing I see in my day. It's beautiful to know that He doesn't give up on us. I'm slowly seeing God's purpose in my life unfold, and it's amazing to look back and see all the decisions I have made work together for what will be. God was preparing me. He was setting things up. And now He is revealing His will to me slowly and wonderfully. I think that some of the greatest life decisions I will have to make have been revealed to me.... but I am yet to reveal them to others! I will soon. My parents know some details, but I am hungry to hold on to the promises of God so that no one can rob them from me. And when it's time to share, I will. Until then, I will keep you all in suspense! But it's good... trust me! And as my good friend Celine would say:
I see the light in the sky, it's almost blinding me.
A new day dawns.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home